Ash fixed an amazing pizza for lunch today and as soon as it was out of the oven, we both knew we had to take some photos of it! It's funny how a few years ago, a kale and broccoli pizza wouldn't sound tasty at all to me but I'm glad I've changed my ways!
Ash's Recipe and Baking Instructions:
- Mama Mary's Thin Crispy Gourmet Crust
- A thin layer of ranch dressing for the sauce
- Lots of kale and broccoli
- Lots of shredded chicken - we just grabbed a rotisserie from Winn Dixie
- Some shredded mozzarella cheese on top
- And salt and pepper to taste
Set the oven to 450 and then turn down to 425 once pre-heated then pop that bad boy in the oven for a quick 10-12 minutes. Done!